วันอังคารที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

2008 HSV Maloo




Dinner with a friend, then go back to my place forâ € drink. That's the plan anyway. It is as simple as it sounds at the time, I was not ready for intervention MALO. The dinner is said, done and paid for what is in front of me. As we reached the MALO - stationed in the rock star's position opposite the swanky restaurant - three burly men were hunkered in the car, observing all the little details of the insignia of false air ventilation in skjørtet . After a laissez-passer â € œSick car broâ € commentary, the largest of the three men has risen along my wife and a friend started to speak - apparently they knew each other forever. It will not take long for me to realize that his brother was actually more protection it was set to - about me. It does not seem too impressed with me several attempts to mind as a last resort, offered to take him to a time around the block. We up and I turned the key, to bring the 6.0-litre V8 Behemoth to life. The number of discs summed up very well - â € € œUTE307â - which had been 307kWsâ € one. It is a recipe for locking front and a number of tyre smoke in cars normal size VHS, much less one with virtually no weight on the rear steps!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: