วันจันทร์ที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera




Having left Bugatti in France, I felt that my life was fairly complete. Of course, there are still cars in Formula 1 and hell maybe even can try my luck in a MiG fighter jet a day, but also down here. in Strasbourg flights to Bologna, everything you can think about how I explain to people beautiful Lamborghini yes, Superleggera is fast, but not so quickly. Nothing more excite me, I would like to transform itself into a bitter old man who would rather disappointed by something that was not a Veyron - Yeahâ € law. finally arrived in Bologna and after Anthony's butchery of the Italian language, we managed to source a bus to a hotel that was barely 500 metres from the Lamborghini factory in Sant'Agata. This small town is covered with posters and Lamborghini can say that the city is proud of its heritage, as it should. Despite what some say, Audi is the owner of Lamborghini is the best thing that happened to the company. have yet Italian soul and passion, but now with German reliability. Utopia is available.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: