วันอังคารที่ 16 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

2008 BMW 335i Coupe review






As a private BMW fan, I was silently hoping that the new BMW 335i Coupe Audi S5 is - proof it took me a few weeks - look back a little further, in anticipation of a hot duel. A duel was the least of my worries, but even before moving outside the park, I had 15 minutes in the drive BMW introduction of head of public relations. Pfftâ € I thought. I know that my iPod back to the forefront, some cars computer, I am not overcome. But of course, I was the man. In fact, some of the characteristics of this ingenious in-Drive I was intrigued. Features favorites, followed by television and even some voice-recognition thrown in for fun, is a very impressive system that is easy to master with a little time. Anyway, as a source of pleasure-as in Drive means that the 335i Coupe card table is the main engine under the hood. BMW V8 has been reserved for the M3 and instead use a double-6 engine cylinders. 3.0 liter engine produces an impressive 225kW and 400Nm of torque. Calling this engine a masterpiece would be a terrible understatement. It's not often you find an engine that literally know what to do before you even consider doing so. Facility on the accelerator or the smell of the accelerator, the engine is always ready to respond and noiseâ € oh noise. In mid-flight, twice turbo'ed device looks like it is ready to sacrifice everything in its path. It seems literally a jet fighter through aerial combat. The noise can be heard clearly, both inside and outside the cabin, loans to its commitment to the satisfaction of conduct BMW.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: