วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX review




I'll be honest, I've never been really in the style of previous generations of the WRX despite having immense respect for what Subaru has achieved over the years with this car. First, he ran a WRX in 1994, the year I made my first television series about cars. It was requested on the steering wheel, and was hosted by James Morrison (Muso their possession and self-expression driver), Dick Johnson and Kevin Bartlett on the network. It was the first WRX launched in Australia and it was the car I wanted to star in the opening sequence. I just took the car for ten minutes, but just wonder, how on earth could build a Subaru car with such a phenomenal performance and sell it for less than $ 40000! I am quite sure that I was smiling like a Cheshire cat when jumping up Warringah Road, North Sydney beaches, with a speed that I spoke at that time.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: