วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

2008 Suzuki Jimny Sierra Review




How can often be achieved by a car which cost less than $ 20000 and feel good about it? At a time when all young people who aim to be different, something that nobody else has, get driving a Toyota Corolla new Mazda3, or simply not cut more. me well, the Corolla is a great car, so great that, in fact, is the most popular car in Australia, but the popularity is not always correspond to anything in particular. If you're wondering why I speak of a Toyota Corolla when considering a Suzuki Jimny Sierra, and then take a deep breath, because I will explain why Jimny should be considered for all sorts of reasons. On my way Suzuki QLD, I had the pleasure of being stuck in traffic at peak hours at Brisbane Kingford Smith Drive, this ga me a time to reflect on the Jimny. First, the name, Suzuki Jimny Sierra. Suzuki Why not just call the Sierra Suzuki is a totally different story, but in essence, it is an icon of the Sierra, in a modern way.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: