วันศุกร์ที่ 12 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

2008 Lexus RX 400h review




â € œThe RX400h? â € - â € œWhat you want me RX400h driving? Are you serious? You know what I think of hybrid!  € œ It was the conversation I had with our publisher moments before, he organized a Lexus RX 400h for me to consider. I do not know what to expect really, I like the Lexus RX series, I think this is a good alternative for the Germans, but a hybrid option? This will be an interesting week. You see, the problem with the current generation of hybrids is not so much the idea, or perhaps even with the action. In addition, notice, go buy this car. â € œHoney, what do you think of a hybrid? â € - â € œI know the neighbors look at us if we buy a large SUV so why not buy a hybrid? You know, save fuel and save the planet â € â € Well, it makes sense. Buying a hybrid can not only tell all his friends to dinner, but also make you feel a little better if you use some. â € œI term hybridâ € â € go, for example. I have a hybrid. Have a nice ring to it, is not it? If you take a step further, you can also put stickers on the back, â € œPrius owners clubâ € be one that I see on a regular basis.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: