วันอังคารที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

2008 Ferrari F430 Coupe Review




All journalists engine is running recalled his first Ferrari and was relatively late, it is a 360 Modena red with the manual and I was 36 years. I spent three and a half decades, dreaming about them, a large poster of a room Testarossa reflect the greater part of my anguish-shot teenage years, throughout my adult life, I digested the design and specifications for each new car and I gawped like an idiot When I saw. I knew it was intended to run on a certain point in my life and all that handed me the keys. A man smiling me the red button and asked me to be careful. Try to act like this sort of thing happened to me every day, I dropped the key, flopped awkwardly in the cockpit, then the car stalled twice. When I returned from my first solo album in a Ferrari, I was exhilarated - is my fantasy to reality. I lived the heart-stopping acceleration, noise, etc. beautiful eyes of envy of the rear hatch driving deaths. Now, I think we're not one second that I have not seen evidence â € ~ the first time in parallel, I created deliberately to set up the scene. I not only write about cars for their livelihood, and not one in my profession is a motor journalist by chance, I am an enthusiastic, and when my career has always been to be something that affected a practice, noise, scary car with a yellow â € ~ Prancing Horse "logo on it and my dream is always red.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: