วันเสาร์ที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Volvo S80 V8 Road Test




The extraction of Volvo S80, I could not help thinking that if I had to be slow and boring week, security Volvo I had reserved for high-end 4.4-litre V8 All-Wheel Drive option, but is still a Volvo, How much fun can it be? I think you learn after falling in love with the C30 T5, Volvo is not intended at all 20km/h-below-the-speed-limit-highway-merges or random and unpredictable lane change , But not a small part of me still feel a little embarrassed about the idea of driving in a Volvo. Fortunately, the game was quickly put to death by the sound of V8 Volvo and Yamaha built the ultimate weapon in the fight against the soccer mom, Bling wheels. Honestly, there are no words that can capture the feeling of driving a V8-S80, but I suppose that the cream leather seats with a beautiful interior ready to give everything you can be together with Volvo tireless in the pursuit of the ultimate in automotive technology, and occupy the safety attached to a jet engine. It is difficult to imagine that a large Volvo sedan can accelerate as hard as you go out with a sore neck, but the S80 does just that. In my entire week of S80, I was in stereo only once to test the sound, why? Because the sound of the V8 is really mesmerising, with 232kW and 440Nm, it seems more like an Aston Martin V8 Vantage as a R8 VHS, but most of all is that a rocket.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: